On Monday 10 and Tuesday 11 October 2022, the kick-off meeting of the Erasmus+ project JOBS4ALL: Strengthening the Employability and Key Competences of Young People with Disabilities Through the Digital Transformation and Modernisation of Youth Work, took place online.
Representatives of all seven (7) partners from Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Germany and Poland participated in this very fruitful meeting and in particular from:
- National Center for Scientific Research “Demokritos” (GR)
- Associação Portuguesa para as Perturbações do Desenvolvimento e Autismo de Coimbra (PT)
- Learning Center for Youth (CY)
- MetropolisNet – European Metropolis Employment Network EWIV (DE)
- Emphasys Centre (CY)
- 2nd Professional-Technical High School of Agia Paraskevi (GR)
- Janina Porazinska Special Education School Complex in Ignaców (PL)
During the kick-off meeting, partners had the opportunity to get to know each other and the project’s deliverables were presented in detail together with management and financial issues.
Partners were very enthusiastic and active during the meeting, despite it being held online and important decisions were made regarding its progress.
The JOBS4ALL project aims to improve the skills and competencies of Youth Workers (YW), trainers, and educators that are working with Young People with Disabilities (YPwDs) and offer them the appropriate techniques that will improve the current, available training programmes for this population.
Evidently, the JOBS4ALL project results, will improve the existing methodologies, whilst simultaneously establishing a broader community that will offer these opportunities in the labour market, in order to enhance equal access and participation, which will reflect the rise of personal growth confidence.
- Relative files:
Kick-off Meeting Agenda