Net Media Lab, organised a two (2) days’ Training Activity concerning the CLICHA project’s partners from Tunisia, on Tuesday 8 and Wednesday 9 October 2019, which took place at N.C.S.R. “Demokritos”.
Ten (10) participants (2 from each Tunisian partner) participated in the activity and were trained to use the project’s e-learning platform.
The wider objective of the Erasmus+ CLICHA – Climate Change in Agriculture project is to create qualified scientists who will contribute to the development of environmentally friendly and sustainable agriculture and will be readily absorbed by the labour market.
The project’s Consortium consists of the following partners:
- Agricultural University of Athens – Greece
- Creative Thinking Development (CRE. THI. DEV.) – Greece
- N.C.S.R. “Demokritos” – Greece
- University of Jendouba – Tunisia
- University of Carthage – Tunisia
- University of Sousse – Tunisia
- National Institute of Field Crops – Tunisia
- Centre of Adaptation to Climate Changes – Tunisia
- Latvia University of Life Sciences and Technologies – Latvia
- University of Turin – Italy
During the meeting, Dr. Athanasios Drigas, head of Net Media Lab, presented the Erasmus+ projects:
- Seniors Go Digital – Promoting Inclusive Strategies for Disadvantaged Seniors
- MeLDE – Media Literacy in the Digitalised Era: Supporting Teachers Through a Whole-School Approach
- CODESKILLS4ROBOTICS – Promoting Coding & STEM Skills through Robotics: Supporting Primary Schools to Develop Inclusive Digital Strategies for All