On March 22nd, 2021, Net Media Lab co-organised and participated in the International Conference of the Erasmus+ Project CODESKILLS4ROBOTICS: Promoting Coding & STEM Skills through Robotics: Supporting Primary Schools to Develop Inclusive Digital Strategies for All, entitled “Can Educational Robotics teach our students how to think?”. The International Conference, which was held online, started at 14:30 and lasted 3 hours, with the participation of more than 80 people.
The Conference was organised by our project’s partner from Brussels, Belgium, Lifelong Learning Platform and the following were the speeches:
- Dr. Athanasios Drigas (Demokritos):
- Spyros Panagiotakis (Hellenic Mediterranean University):
- Building the CODESKILLS4ROBOTICS programme: from theory to practice
- Nicholas Moudouros (Emphasys Centre):
- Discovering the Educational Back Pack for Primary Schools
- The Open Badges system: identifying and validating new competences
- Yannis Papagerasimou (Demokritos):
- E-learning, e-assessment platform and Mobile App
- Areti Vouraki and Dimitra Kourbeli (Regional Directorate of Primary and Secondary School Education of Crete), Dan Jonsson (Halsingland Education Association), Nicholas Moudouros (Emphasys Centre), Chrysovalantis Kefalis (Demokritos):
- Bringing CODESKILLS4ROBOTICS to schools: the Toolkit for DIGITALSKILLS@SCHOOL Clubs
- Martina Gerli (Lifelong Learning Platform):
- Strategies for sustainability and upscaling: from national to EU level
A Panel discussion followed the speeches, with a panel introduction by Dr. Athanasios Drigas.