On Thursday 29 September 2022, the hybrid Final Transnational Project Meeting of the Erasmus+ project DigiTeaL: Digital Teaching Literacy took place in Bucharest, Romania at the Faculty of Sociology of the University of Bucharest and online via Zoom.
Representatives of all five (5) partners from the UK, Cyprus, Greece, Germany, and Romania participated in this very fruitful meeting and in particular from:
- University of Wolverhampton (UoW) – Faculty of Arts (UK)
- Private Institute Emphasys Centre (CY)
- National Center for Scientific Research “Demokritos” (GR)
- Burgerhaus Bennohaus (AKO) (DE)
- University of Bucharest (RO)
During the meeting of the consortium, partners discussed the progress of the Intellectual Outputs of the project and the dissemination plan and activities, as well as various management and financial issues.