As we are reaching the end of the Erasmus+Project “Seniors Go Digital: Promoting Inclusive Strategies for Disadvantaged Seniors”, Net Media Lab organised the International Conference (19/2/2020), the C2 Training Activity (18-20/2/2020) and the 4th Transnational Project Meeting (17-18/2/2020).
The International Conference, entitled “Seniors Go Digital: Active Aging and Information & Communication Technologies (ICTs)”, which took place on Wednesday 19 February 2020 at the Small Room of the N.C.S.R. “Demokritos” Congress Auditorium, was very successful, with nearly 80 participants.
The following are the speakers of the Conference and the topics of their speeches:
- Athanasios Drigas (GR): Nutrition and other Factors for Healthy and Active Aging
- Yolanda Salapata (GR): Dental, Physical and Brain Health and Laser for Senior Citizens
- Zoe Karabatzaki (GR): Accessibility for Senior Citizens with Motor Disabilities
- Anders Danielsson Lans (SE): Results of the Erasmus+ Project “Seniors Go Digital: Promoting Inclusive Strategies for Disadvantaged Seniors”
- Yannis Papagerasimou (GR): e-Learning & e-Assessment Platform of the “Seniors Go Digital” Project
- Athos Charalambides (CY): Active Aging and Inclusion of Senior Citizens in the Digital Era
- Philios Christodoulou (CY): Retrospection of the Educational Activities of the “Seniors Go Digital” project in Cyprus
- Vasil Stoyanov & Emiliya Despodska (BG): Retrospection of the Educational Activities of the “Seniors Go Digital” project in Bulgaria
- Claudio Rossi & Cesare Gambini (IT): Retrospection of the Educational Activities of the “Seniors Go Digital” project in Italy
After the conference, a light buffet was served.
During the C2 Activity, 11 seniors from Sweden, Italy, Cyprus and Bulgaria, were trained on the following topics:
- Learning to use Microsoft Word through the Seniors Go Digital e-Platform
- Social Media and Communication
- Searching for Reliable Information on the Internet
- Internet Security
During the 4th Transnational Meeting, the progress of the project was discussed, along with the final pending tasks of the project, some management and financial issues. Representatives from all five (5) partners participated, in this fruitful meeting, from Sweden, Italy, Cyprus, Greece and Bulgaria. In particular:
- P1: Halsingland Education Association (SE)
- P2: Acli Provinciali Rimini (IT)
- P3: Emphasys Centre (CY)
- P4: N.C.S.R. “Demokritos” (GR)
- P5: Association Euni Partners (BG)